Collected by Blanca
Admont 1, 8911 Admont, Austria
Stift Admont is so much more than a Benedictine monastery. Often called the eighth wonder of the world, Admont has a history of great artistic productivity, serves as an impressive exhibition space, and houses the largest monastery library in the...
Sankt-Peter-Bezirk 1, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Explore St. Peter’s Monastery as a spot where once the old monks used to walk. Step into history and feel like you’re being transferred into the oldest community of monks on German-speaking soil. Do not miss taking a closer look at St. Peter’s...
Stiftsplatz 1, 3400 Klosterneuburg, Austria
The past and the present collide at Klosterneuburg Abbey. On the one hand, the monestary's opulent baroque architecture takes you back into a more majestic time, allowing you to immerse yourself in the traditions and culture of Austria's spiritual...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village