Australia's Wild Side
Sponsored by Tourism Northern Territory
Discover the breathtaking natural beauty of Australia at these iconic sights in and around Melbourne and the Northern Territory.
Phillip Island, Victoria, Australia
Imagine a parade of little penguins making their way from the sea at dusk to snuggle up in their nests and burrows. That’s something that every nature lover should check off of their travel list. On Phillip Island, located just 90 miles from...
Kakadu Hwy, Jabiru NT 0886, Australia
Delve deep into Australia’s natural history at Kakadu National Park, the country’s largest national park. Situated in the Northern Territory’s Top End and just three hours from Darwin, the park boasts dual World Heritage Site...
Gorge Rd, Katherine NT 0850, Australia
In the 1,814-square-mile Nitmiluk National Park, 13 stunning gorges have been carved from the sandstone country of the Northern Territory. Waiting to be explored by motorboat, helicopter, or canoe—as well as on foot following the area’s many...
Lasseter Hwy, Uluru NT 0872, Australia
For most people, UNESCO-listed Uluru is love at first breathtaking sight. Immense and spiritual, the iconic rock formation, previously called Ayers Rock, has a circumference of six miles. Much like an iceberg, as much as two-thirds of...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village