Collected by Naomi Migliacci
72 Holt Rd, Garners Beach QLD 4852, Australia
I have an affinity for sleeping in trees. Particularly when those trees are in a rainforest and even better when those trees end at a secluded beach. In my opinion, tree houses should be an unobtrusive part of the forest, and my footprint while...
36 Weld St, Hokitika 7810, New Zealand
Driving on roads less traveled, I repeatedly slam on the breaks of my red rental car to gawk at the wave-carved rocks and listen to the unending surf pounding the west coast of New Zealand's South Island. In Hokitika (population just under 3,000),...
310 Mount Washington Hotel Rd, Bretton Woods, NH 03575, USA
It’s easy to make friends in the former billiards room at the bar at Stickney’s Restaurant on the Patio Level. My travel partner and I share drinks with happy couples celebrating anniversaries, birthdays, and winter. Everyone asks what I'm...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign