Collected by Ashly Luke
A hike down to Wine Glass Bay in Tasmania's Freycinet National Park is hardly the afternoon stroll that rangers make it out to be. But the effort is more than compensated by the gorgeous views and the wallabies waiting on the sand. Signs tell you...
1 Monkey Mia Rd, Monkey Mia WA 6537, Australia
I've seen dolphins at Sea World and in passing pods while out on the water all over the world, but I've never experienced anything quite like Monkey Mia. Two to three times a day wild dolphins flock up to the beach at Monkey Mia for a snack. The...
Seal Bay Rd, Seal Bay SA 5221, Australia
One of my top must-do things for Australia was to see a kangaroo in the wild. After a short road trip, that was checked off my bucket list and then changed to feeding one. We were lucky enough to arrive at Parndana Animal Park, where there were...
11 Country Rd, Nome QLD 4816, Australia
Just outside of Townsville, Australia, the launching point for an adventure on the gorgeous wildlife preserve of Magnetic Island, lies a special experience: the Billabong Sanctuary. Smaller and more intimate than the Australia Zoo, you can get up...
Fitzroy Island QLD 4871, Australia
You have a good chance of seeing a sea turtle while snorkeling or diving on the Great Barrier Reef, but you have a 100% chance of spotting one if you stop by the Cairns Turtle Rehabilitation Center on Fitzroy Island. At the facility, sick and...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico