Collected by Joanne Edgar
11 Hickson Rd, Walsh Bay NSW 2000, Australia
I live in Sydney, but that's not to say I haven't tried a few of her hotels—I've even worked in some. The Sebel Pier One is definitely my pick. It's got comfortable, modern rooms and the thing I love most about good hotels: a pillow menu (who...
139 Murray St, Pyrmont NSW 2009, Australia
Hotel Group, 8 Hotels, has brought an innovative concept to shutterbugs and digital marketing promoting itself as the world's first instagram hotel in Sydney. Instagrammers with followers of more than 10,000 are granted a free night's stay and...
26 Flinders St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Perhaps one of Melbourne’s most understated treasures, Hotel Lindrum is a mix of gentlemen’s club with a slick modern design. The 59 room boutique hotel is located in the heritage listed Lindrum Billiard centre building on the corner of Flinders...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village