Collected by Joanne Edgar
11 Hickson Road Walsh Bay, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
I live in Sydney, but that's not to say I haven't tried a few of her hotels—I've even worked in some. The Sebel Pier One is definitely my pick. It's got comfortable, modern rooms and the thing I love most about good hotels: a pillow menu (who...
139 Murray St, Pyrmont NSW 2009, Australia
Hotel Group, 8 Hotels, has brought an innovative concept to shutterbugs and digital marketing promoting itself as the world's first instagram hotel in Sydney. Instagrammers with followers of more than 10,000 are granted a free night's stay and...
26 Flinders St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Perhaps one of Melbourne’s most understated treasures, Hotel Lindrum is a mix of gentlemen’s club with a slick modern design. The 59 room boutique hotel is located in the heritage listed Lindrum Billiard centre building on the corner of Flinders...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos