Collected by Rebecca Torres
You’ll cover about 4 to 7 miles a day on this guided trek along the famous Overland Track, whose fascinating terrain includes button grass plains, temperate rainforests, alpine meadows, and open moorland. From Waldheim, the route passes through...
If witnessing the red-rock scenery of Australia's outback has always been on your travel wishlist, this six-day, five-night trek will sate your wanderlust. Starting in the town of Alice Springs, this especially vigorous walk encompasses an array...
Globetrotting gourmands are drawn to Western Australia’s Margaret River region for its wine and farm-to-table food movement. This four-day, three-night walk along a 26-mile track serves up a buffet of activities, from frolicking on white-sand...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now