Collected by Aisha
Melbourne VIC, Australia
Of all the cities in Australia, Melbourne is the one fussiest with its morning cup of joe. Here are five tried-and-true coffeehouses that have survived the city's critics and can be proudly considered Melbourne’s finest. 1. Brother Baba Budan –...
101 Hall St, Bondi Beach NSW 2026, Australia
Living a block away in Bondi Beach, this is my go-to café before a morning walk, surf, or day of work. But the place is convenient for travelers, too, located within whiffing distance of the sea. Bondi Picnic transforms beans from the local Little...
Campbell Parade, Bondi Beach NSW 2026, Australia
In the same location as the Bondi Beach Farmers Market, a flea market takes over every Sunday hawking vintage clothing, framed photographs and paintings, textiles and pillows, sunglasses, Deus ex Machina and Critical Slide Society surfwear,...
Bondi Pavilion, Shop 1, Queen Elizabeth Drive, Sydney NSW 2026, Australia
This is about as close as it gets to a bar on the beach in Sydney. Unfortunately, the ground is not sand, but there are umbrellas and lights and open-air views of the ocean. Inside, the place feels like a thumping Mexican cantina, especially when...
708 Jesmond Rd, Fig Tree Pocket QLD 4069, Australia
I had one goal for the trip to Australia: hugging a koala. This was a little more difficult than you might think; it's only legal in Queensland province, and there are strict rules about how long the koalas can work per day and how much rest...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter