Collected by Denise Kendall
60 Rose St, Fitzroy VIC 3065, Australia
Venture out of the CBD of Melbourne by foot, or short train ride, to the neighborhood of Fitzroy. It's quite an eclectic place with a hipster feel, aroma of fresh coffee beans wafting through the streets, some of the best vintage shops...
George St, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia
The Rocks is undoubtedly one of Sydney's most beautiful areas. Follow George Street until the very end and it’s almost like you’ve stepped back in time—there are cobblestones under your feet, quaint stores to browse, and great pubs to visit. One...
Cape Otway VIC 3233, Australia
Maits Rest Rainforest Walk – well, that was my first acquaintance with a rainforest ever! The experience was not something that you undergo every day. I don’t think I ever felt so close to nature – fresh, green and pure. There’s nothing more...
57 Foveaux St, Surry Hills NSW 2010, Australia
The bronze-tile pattern at the entrance of 57 Hotel—a 92-room boutique property in the heart of bustling Surry Hills—echoes the mosaic of windows that soar seven stories up. But the stamped-tin awning out front and the gold ceiling...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles