Collected by Jen
Exmouth WA 6707, Australia
Ningaloo Reef has a stronger current than other popular snorkelling spots which means not too many people venture out there, I found the more secluded Turquoise Bay was the quietest and, as a result, better location. Arriving in late March, I was...
Wharf St, Port Douglas QLD 4877, Australia
Swimming with a Maori Wrasse at Agincourt Reef located 38 kilometers from Cairns on The Great Barrier Reef. I highly recommend Silverswift dive boat out of Cairns or their sister vessel the Silversonic out of Port Douglas.
1199D Barrenjoey Rd, Palm Beach NSW 2108, Australia
If you need a break from lounging on the lovely northern beaches, cruising up to Barrenjoey in Palm Beach will bring you to this absolute gem. The hiking trails are plentiful and the view from the top is incredible. With sweeping views in all...
Lasseter Hwy, Uluru NT 0872, Australia
Uluru, or Ayer’s Rock as many know it, is one of the most recognized landmarks anywhere in the world. This strange giant rock in the middle of the Australian Outback has long kindled imaginations, going back millennia. It may be an important...
72 Holt Rd, Garners Beach QLD 4852, Australia
I have an affinity for sleeping in trees. Particularly when those trees are in a rainforest and even better when those trees end at a secluded beach. In my opinion, tree houses should be an unobtrusive part of the forest, and my footprint while...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village