Collected by AFAR Explorer
1 Military Rd, Watsons Bay NSW 2030, Australia
Blending a Hamptons, yacht club, and beach cantina vibe, this hotel is a favorite for dining, drinking, and staying along the eastern harborfront. The multilevel Beach Club was redesigned in fall of 2013 to include a take-away fish and chips...
646 Ann St, Brisbane City QLD 4006, Australia
Escape the commotion of Fortitude Valley's nightlife at Brisbane's prettiest rooftop bar, Elixir. It is one of very few rooftop bars in the Valley, Brisbane's busiest nightlife precinct and a welcome breath of fresh air.
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter