Collected by alizée poulin
72 Holt Rd, Garners Beach QLD 4852, Australia
I have an affinity for sleeping in trees. Particularly when those trees are in a rainforest and even better when those trees end at a secluded beach. In my opinion, tree houses should be an unobtrusive part of the forest, and my footprint while...
Chadstone Shopping Centre, Lower Level Kiosk 044, Chadstone VIC 3148, Australia
I'd only ever eaten frozen ice cream once before, when AFAR ambassador Natalie Taylor decided to show me some of the tastiest treats in Toronto. The frozen yoghurt shop we went to was nice but nothing special and I thought frozen yoghurt was just...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village