Collected by Gia Scavuzza
Moregatta QLD 4886, Australia
Millaa millaa falls feels like a paradise that is almost to beautiful to be true. But true it is! I would recommend a visit and swim at these falls. They are outside of Cairns and if you feel up to renting a car I'm sure you would not be...
Lake Eacham, QLD 4884, Australia
Lake Eacham is a crater lake that was formed from volcanic activities ages ago. Because of this it is a closed ecosystem without any rivers or streams feeding it or depleting it. It is engulfed in lush forest and has a special feel. Swimming in...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos