Collected by Heather Alexander
Wagga Wagga NSW 2650, Australia
Australia has giant spiders. I have seen many since my arrival, including Wolf spiders and Huntsman spiders, which live on walls and, sometimes, book cases. But here is an unknown fellow who's made quite a web on a street sign in Wagga Wagga.
Canberra ACT 2601, Australia
No trip to Canberra would be complete without a trip up the Telstra Tower! Unfortunately, they charge to get in and have the windows frosted so you can't get a free peek at the view. But if you eat at the restaurant, you can see the view from the...
Goulburn NSW 2580, Australia
This volunteer run establishment serves beer and sausage rolls in a pleasant historic building. Take note, the building is historic by Australian standards, which means it is over 50 years old. Every year, it hosts part of the Blues Festival.
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun