Collected by AFAR Explorer
Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney NSW, Australia
Macquarie St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
There are certain touristy things that one must do while traveling. And some places are so great that even locals flock to them despite the fact that they're heavily trodden. The Opera Bar at the Sydney Opera House is one of those places. There...
9 Hosier Ln, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Aerosol-wielding artistsfrom around the world have lefttheir mark on Melbourne. HosierLane, declared a “graffiti tolerancezone” by the city council, containsthe area’s densest collectionof spray-painted masterpieces. —Chris Baty This appeared in...
270 Flinders St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Travelling for 30 hours with little food and less sleep, the idea of a four hour cycle around Melbourne is daunting. But fuelled by sugary treats and with a marine in tow, I make it around the Laneways of the city, along the river to the Botanic...
Melbourne VIC, Australia
Of all the cities in Australia, Melbourne is the one fussiest with its morning cup of joe. Here are five tried-and-true coffeehouses that have survived the city's critics and can be proudly considered Melbourne’s finest. 1. Brother Baba Budan –...
112 Little Bourke St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Dumplings are my favourite food group. Yes, in my diet, they make up a whole food group of bite-sized, juicy deliciousness within a soft, preferably thin dumpling skin, which is then dipped into a bowl of soy sauce and freshly chopped ginger—oh...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys