Collected by Kara Daniel
Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney NSW, Australia
Currumbin Creek Rd, Currumbin Valley QLD 4223, Australia
Global Yodel - travel through a local lens "The rock pools in Currumbin are the perfect way to chill out during the stifling summer season in the Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia. Natural rock slides, a rope swing, and no park rangers nagging at...
Cairns QLD, Australia
The gateway to Queensland’s tropical north, Cairns is a stylish city, which is also renowned for its relaxed, tropical climate and laid-back ambience. With islands, rain forests and, reefs on its doorstep, you can swim, snorkel, dive, and sail the...
394 Shute Harbour Rd, Airlie Beach QLD 4802, Australia
Originally we had not set our sights on the Whitsunday's, rather we had booked a trip to Fraser Island. However a storm had cancelled those plans and suddenly the Whitsunday's came to us with all the magic of spontaneous travel. There are many...
1 Nelly Bay Road, Magnetic Island QLD 4819, Australia
The sound of the ocean's waves lapping the shore greets you when you wake up at Base Backpackers Magnetic Island. As if that's not enough, this Australian hostel is located on Magnetic Island National Park, just a short ferry ride from Townsville,...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun