Collected by Anne Halsey Smith , AFAR Travel Advisor
Paddington NSW 2021, Australia
Paddington, located about 3 kilometers from the CBD (Central Business District), is one of Sydney's many bohemian inner-city suburbs. The land is associated with the Aboriginal Cadigal people, but traces of their roots are hard to find nowadays....
George St, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia
The cobblestone walkways and sandstone walls of Australia’s oldest district are full of stories: of the lives of convicts, publicans, sailors, and wharf laborers as well as members of the 19 Aboriginal clans that called this land home centuries...
- 1 Tech + Gear The Most Exciting Amazon Prime Day Travel Deals in 2020
- 2 Tips + News Why Are the Borders Between the U.S. and Europe Still Closed—and When Will They Open?
- 3 Tips + News You Can Now Travel to Hawaii Without a Quarantine—Here’s What You Need to Know
- 4 Tips + News European Countries Agree on New COVID-19 Travel Guidelines
- 5 Tips + News Where Can Americans Travel Right Now?