Collected by Anne Halsey Smith , AFAR Travel Advisor
Paddington NSW 2021, Australia
Paddington, located about 3 kilometers from the CBD (Central Business District), is one of Sydney's many bohemian inner-city suburbs. The land is associated with the Aboriginal Cadigal people, but traces of their roots are hard to find nowadays....
George St, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia
The cobblestone walkways and sandstone walls of Australia’s oldest district are full of stories: of the lives of convicts, publicans, sailors, and wharf laborers as well as members of the 19 Aboriginal clans that called this land home...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Restaurants + Cafés This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May