Collected by Anne Halsey Smith , AFAR Travel Advisor
Paddington NSW 2021, Australia
Paddington, located about 3 kilometers from the CBD (Central Business District), is one of Sydney's many bohemian inner-city suburbs. The land is associated with the Aboriginal Cadigal people, but traces of their roots are hard to find nowadays....
George St, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia
The cobblestone walkways and sandstone walls of Australia’s oldest district are full of stories: of the lives of convicts, publicans, sailors, and wharf laborers as well as members of the 19 Aboriginal clans that called this land home...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Natural Wonders Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Museums + Galleries The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum