Collected by Tori Danielle
2131 William Barton Dr, Austin, TX 78746, USA
Texas summers are hot! When the heat hits, the people of Austin flock to the Barton Springs Pool to cool off and chill out. The $8 summer entrance fee (for nonresidents) buys you a whole day of fun. Get your hand stamped for reentry if...
1500 S Lamar Blvd #150, Austin, TX 78704, USA
Indulge in cuisine inspired by Northern Spain with more than 40 kinds of tapas. Owned by Spanish power couple chef Daniel Olivella and Vanessa Jerez. Some favorites include the Calamares fritos (fried baby squid, fennel) and the Paella Barlata...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local