Collected by Tori Danielle
2131 William Barton Dr, Austin, TX 78746, USA
Texas summers are hot! When the heat hits, the people of Austin flock to the Barton Springs Pool to cool off and chill out. The $8 summer entrance fee (for nonresidents) buys you a whole day of fun. Get your hand stamped for reentry if...
1500 S Lamar Blvd #150, Austin, TX 78704, USA
Indulge in cuisine inspired by Northern Spain with more than 40 kinds of tapas. Owned by Spanish power couple chef Daniel Olivella and Vanessa Jerez. Some favorites include the Calamares fritos (fried baby squid, fennel) and the Paella Barlata...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked