Austin / Fred
Collected by Summer Carson
711 W Main St, Fredericksburg, TX 78624, USA
Roughly 400 bed and breakfasts are speckled in and around Fredericksburg, the historic German town of less than 11,000 that draws in visitors with an attractive package of ever-expanding wineries, unique shops, historic sights and an emerging...
245 E Main St, Fredericksburg, TX 78624, USA
While the Hill Country is well-known for its wine scene which is rapidly garnering a "mini-Napa" reputation, beer fans visiting Fredericksburg have reason to smile too. Stop in to Fredericksburg Brewing Company, the oldest and most acclaimed...
301 E Main St, Fredericksburg, TX 78624, USA
If you're looking for a delicious and quick lunch while you're wandering in Fredericksburg, TX, look no further than 'hotwurst' for some delicious sausage. If you're still hungry, make sure you also hit up the same building for some frozen yogurt....
323 E Main St, Fredericksburg, TX 78624, USA
The Auslander is German for the word outsider, foreigner, or tourist, which seems a suiting name for this great restaurant and biergarten located right in the heart of historic Fredericksburg. The German cuisine is as authentic as it comes in the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter