Austin / Fred
Collected by Summer Carson
711 W Main St, Fredericksburg, TX 78624, USA
Roughly 400 bed and breakfasts are speckled in and around Fredericksburg, the historic German town of less than 11,000 that draws in visitors with an attractive package of ever-expanding wineries, unique shops, historic sights and an emerging...
245 E Main St, Fredericksburg, TX 78624, USA
While the Hill Country is well-known for its wine scene which is rapidly garnering a "mini-Napa" reputation, beer fans visiting Fredericksburg have reason to smile too. Stop in to Fredericksburg Brewing Company, the oldest and most acclaimed...
301 E Main St, Fredericksburg, TX 78624, USA
If you're looking for a delicious and quick lunch while you're wandering in Fredericksburg, TX, look no further than 'hotwurst' for some delicious sausage. If you're still hungry, make sure you also hit up the same building for some frozen yogurt....
323 E Main St, Fredericksburg, TX 78624, USA
The Auslander is German for the word outsider, foreigner, or tourist, which seems a suiting name for this great restaurant and biergarten located right in the heart of historic Fredericksburg. The German cuisine is as authentic as it comes in the...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map