Austin Eats and Drinks
Collected by Tyler Govaars
2026 S Lamar Blvd, Austin, TX 78704, USA
Equal parts charcuterie, cheese and wine shop, Henri's offers a cozy space to explore new wines or take a bottle home. Offering over 85 cheeses from around the world and a few local favorites, this French cheese shop offers a simple lunch...
1411 E 7th St, Austin, TX 78702, USA
Takoba has two full bars, in the dining room and one in the great patio, in addition to their bar at Cantina El Milamores. All three of the bars boast the largest Mezcal selection in Austin, as well as an extensive selection of Mexican and Latin...
1400 S Congress Ave, Austin, TX 78704, USA
There is nothing like chilling on a great patio with friends on a nice afternoon. When the weather is perfect I usually rally the troupes and head to Perla's to lounge under the huge oak trees, play shuffle board, snack on great appetizers, and...
1209 E 11th St, Austin, TX 78702, USA
A restaurant and specialty grocery store located in the old Hillside Drugstore building beautifully restored using original pharmacy cabinetry. It's hip, it's cozy, it will challenge your taste buds and it's the perfect way to start your evening...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village