Collected by Claudia Torres Yañez
4550 Mueller Blvd, Austin, TX 78723, USA
1411 E 7th St, Austin, TX 78702, USA
Takoba has two full bars, in the dining room and one in the great patio, in addition to their bar at Cantina El Milamores. All three of the bars boast the largest Mezcal selection in Austin, as well as an extensive selection of Mexican and Latin...
1610 S Congress Ave, Austin, TX 78704, USA
It's quaint, it's local, it's delicious...what else could you ask for?! This laid back Bistro in South Congress will win you over with it's impressive cold cuts, desserts and pizzas. PS: It's a GREAT place for a date. Must Try: Zucchini Fritti:...
1209 E 11th St, Austin, TX 78702, USA
A restaurant and specialty grocery store located in the old Hillside Drugstore building beautifully restored using original pharmacy cabinetry. It's hip, it's cozy, it will challenge your taste buds and it's the perfect way to start your evening...
1010 E Cesar Chavez St, Austin, TX 78702, USA
Come for the famous bagels, great coffee and eclectic menu, and stay for the atmosphere. Built in 1887, this historic house is a treasure, and after many careful renovations, it stands strong as a remembrance of the old Austin. Sit inside and sip...
1025 Barton Springs Rd, Austin, TX 78704, USA
Where to go for a great drink and authentic Mexican food? Austin. Add a great patio to the mix and you've got El Alma. Try their creative libations, like the Piñarita, a frozen margarita with tequila-marinated pineapple puree and coconut milk and...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles