Collected by Brian Vann
2700 W Anderson Ln #501, Austin, TX 78757, USA
Disclaimer: I lived in South Korea for 2 years. In those 2 years I developed a deep love for Korean food, and Korea House seems to be the only restaurant in Austin to be able to satisfy my cravings for this delicious cuisine. In a cold day, try...
6550 Comanche Trail, Austin, TX 78732, USA
Seriously, almost every night, you can enjoy a perfect sunset here. This is one money-maker, an enormous restaurant on a hilltop overlooking Lake Travis, outside Austin. The Oasis. The drinks are cold, and there's lots of room; the drinks are...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now