Collected by Olivia Caminiti
6103 Burnet Rd, Austin, TX 78757, USA
The Turquoise Trading Post has been an Austin institution since the mid 1990s, and offers a wide array of beautiful Native American jewelry, sourced from artists across the Southwest. They also have a selection of pottery, and Zuni 'fetishes'—...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys