Collected by Rick Rhodes
1400 S Congress Ave, Austin, TX 78704, USA
"The outdoor seating at Perla’s, under a huge oak tree on a corner not too far from the San Jose, is a good spot to people-watch while you enjoy seafood pozole and a drink," shares hotelier Liz Lambert. This appeared in the March/April 2016 issue....
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December