Collected by Adrian Moseley
4160, 242 W 2nd St, Austin, TX 78701, USA
When the weather cools down and you feel the need to eat a huge, tasty burger while sipping on a cold brew and people watching, head to Jo's. I am talking juicy patty, fluffy bun and the perfect fries! Jo's also serves homemade baked goods,...
2131 William Barton Dr, Austin, TX 78746, USA
Texas summers are hot! When the heat hits, the people of Austin flock to the Barton Springs Pool to cool off and chill out. The $8 summer entrance fee (for nonresidents) buys you a whole day of fun. Get your hand stamped for reentry if...
1400 S Congress Ave, Austin, TX 78704, USA
1618 E 6th St, Austin, TX 78702, USA
The first of Top Chef Winner, Paul Qui's four East Side Kings food trucks, the Liberty Bar location remains the best food of the bunch and possibly the best food in town. Period. Don't be afraid to hop a pedicab and leave the confines of downtown...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter