Collected by Melissa Flashman
1522 S Congress Ave, Austin, TX 78704, USA
When you're hitting the food truck or restaurant scene on South Congress, be sure to head in to Allens (look for the big red boot) to be wowed by the craftsmanship and the selection. The minute you open the entrance door, the smell of leather hits...
400 W 2nd St A, Austin, TX 78701, USA
Tacos in Austin are like pizza slices in New York. They’re everywhere. I dined at La Condesa restaurant in buzzing downtown Austin to learn more about quintessential TexMex cuisine. Condesa is known for its hip Latin style and two-story bar...
1025 Barton Springs Rd, Austin, TX 78704, USA
Where to go for a great drink and authentic Mexican food? Austin. Add a great patio to the mix and you've got El Alma. Try their creative libations, like the Piñarita, a frozen margarita with tequila-marinated pineapple puree and coconut milk and...
609 Davis St, Austin, TX 78701, USA
Sit back and enjoy live music and a great drink at Clive. Like a cabin carved out of the deep Colorado woods, Clive is cozy and non-pretentious, and it delivers a solid drink menu that will keep you happy. Must try: La Otra Palabra: Ilegal Joven...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos