Collected by Joseph P. Russo
1204 Broad St, Augusta, GA 30901, USA
After "The Masters" golf tournament, James Brown is arguably Augusta's most familiar claim to fame outside of the South...No surprise, then, that a sculptural tribute to "The Godfather of Soul" can be found in the middle of downtown's Broad...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 5 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season