Collected by Christine Rodriguez
1669 Johnston St, Vancouver, BC V6H 3R9, Canada
Granville Island Market was pulsing with energy from musicians, tourists, and a frenzy of food markets. After living in a desert region for so long, it was awesome to get a hold of fresh fish, fresh fruit, and the German sausage was pretty amazing...
1375 Bear Mountain Parkway 21, Victoria, BC V9B 0C9, Canada
For a romantic evening in an intimate setting, visit The Cellar. Book a private wine tasting with one of the Sommeliers, or, if you're there with friends, arrange a dinner party for ten to twenty, in the high-end, yet cozy confines surrounded by...
189 Dallas Rd, Victoria, BC V8V 1A1, Canada
At sunset the night market opens on the harbour front, illuminated by the lights on the Parliament building across the water. Favourites include gourmet chocolate, organic honey, handmade soaps, and organic cotton satchels. Another Canadian...
British Columbia V0R 3A0, Canada
On a clear, cool day in June, my husband and I hiked to Schooner Cove, on the edge of Pacific Rim National Park in BC. The walk is an invigorating ramble up and down rustic wood-plank staircases built into gullies and across handmade boardwalks...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign