Collected by Kyra Dankers
Britomart Place, 22 Customs St E, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand
Waitemata Harbour, New Zealand
The gateway into Auckland in the Waitemata Harbour. Sprawling along the downtown area, and traversed by the Auckland Harbour Bridge (which you can climb if you're feeling adventurous), it's a good reminder of how close Auckland is to the sea. Here...
95 Ponsonby Rd, Ponsonby, Auckland 1011, New Zealand
On a perfect Auckland day you will have time to shop. Down some wooden stairs near the pedestrian mall of Vulcan Lane lies The Vault Designer Store. It's like a secret within a secret, with only a special few knowing about the goodies hidden...
Tamaki Dr, Auckland, New Zealand
Our favourite running route is the one that takes our mind off running - the scenic Tamaki Drive. Every year thousands of Aucklanders race the 10k route from the CBD to the city's bays in an annual fun run, but you don't have to wait til then....
Hopetoun St, Auckland, New Zealand
If you’re staying in one of the hotels or apartments in Auckland’s CBD and want to make your way to the eating and drinking establishments in the suburb of Ponsonby, don’t take a taxi. Instead, leave a little earlier and walk up Vincent St (off...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos