Collected by Richard Lotz
99 Quay St, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand
Devonport is a "Little England" just a 10-minute ferry ride across from Auckland's CBD. It's a bustling little village full of cafes, secondhand bookstores, art galleries, and gift stores and a pleasant place to explore any afternoon of the week....
Britomart Place, 22 Customs St E, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand
Karekare 0772, New Zealand
There are those who claim that “West is Best,” and it’s pretty hard to argue with them if you’re standing on one of Auckland’s West Coast beaches. From the wild seas of Piha to the black sands of Karekare Beach—made famous by the movie The Piano—...
487 New North Rd, Kingsland, Auckland 1021, New Zealand
It's not often that people travel for coffee, but I know more than one person who goes out of their way to get to Roasted Addiqtion—and it's not even near their work. Probably Kingsland's most celebrated cafe, this is a serious coffee place for...
Shop 20 St Kevin Arcade 179/183 Karangahape Rd, Ponsonby, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
K Road (Karangahape Rd if you want to give it its full name) has a secret hideaway called St Kevins Arcade. And at the very back of that arcade is Alleluya. It's the epitome of K Road - quirky, intelligent, alternative, bohemian and...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Expedition Cruises Take This Quiz to Find Your Perfect Cruise Destination Sponsored by Crystal Yacht Expedition Cruises