Collected by Beth Sabates
384 Tamaki Dr, St Heliers, Auckland 1071, New Zealand
It's not every day you can kayak to a dormant volcano, but today's your day! Auckland Sea Kayaks depart from the boat ramp in St Heliers and paddle their way across to that big island in front of you. You'll be crossing a shipping lane so safety...
Waitemata Harbour, New Zealand
Every city has scenic flights but how many of them have a Pacific harbour as a runway? Auckland Seaplanes has just landed (bad pun) and offers scenic flights with a difference. Harking back to the days when passengers arriving in Auckland used to...
99 Quay St, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand
Devonport is a "Little England" just a 10-minute ferry ride across from Auckland's CBD. It's a bustling little village full of cafes, secondhand bookstores, art galleries, and gift stores and a pleasant place to explore any afternoon of the week....
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign