Collected by Jenna Dunlay
Britomart Place, 22 Customs St E, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand
Waitemata Harbour, New Zealand
The gateway into Auckland in the Waitemata Harbour. Sprawling along the downtown area, and traversed by the Auckland Harbour Bridge (which you can climb if you're feeling adventurous), it's a good reminder of how close Auckland is to the sea. Here...
8-14 Madden St, Auckland, Wynyard Quarter 1010, New Zealand
Walking Auckland’s waterfront is one of the free things that makes the city great. Pick up a map or just wander around aimlessly—the choice is yours—but whatever you do, try to do it early in the morning so you can catch the day...
23 Britomart Pl, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand
We built this restaurant in 2011. It’s an architectural vagrant. People dine under pictures of pendulous bosoms and skulls. My colleagues and I roll out the drawings we’re working on across the tables and chefs bring food. I always have a white...
15-31 Wellesley St W, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand
Elliot St Stables is an upmarket food court where everyone at your table can eat separately, together. Simply give your table number to whichever eatery takes your fancy - Spanish tapas, French creperies, Italian bruschetta, German sausages - and...
20 Kiosk Rd, Parnell, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico