Collected by Kirsty Bowyer
Newbury St, Manukau, Auckland 2023, New Zealand
Saturday morning and this is the place to be to get a true slice of the Pacific. The Otara Flea Markets have rows and rows of fresh fruit, clothing, bric-a-brac and of course food, but it's the Polynesian colour and music that makes it so special....
Karekare 0772, New Zealand
There are those who claim that “West is Best,” and it’s pretty hard to argue with them if you’re standing on one of Auckland’s West Coast beaches. From the wild seas of Piha to the black sands of Karekare Beach—made famous by the movie The Piano—...
Britomart Place, 22 Customs St E, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand
33-43 Princes St, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand
Looking for something to do inside in Auckland? You can't pass up the Auckland Museum. With the country's—and probably the world's—biggest collection of Polynesian and Maori artifacts, the museum also regularly hosts exhibits and events featuring...
151 Queen St, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand
If you're looking to come to Auckland, the newest eating spot by the water is Wynyard Quarter, know to locals as North Wharf. Just across a walk bridge from the Auckland Viaduct, it also happens to be home of Auckland's seafood festival—yum!...
146 Karangahape Rd, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand
K Road should only be explored on foot—in fact, that should be a local bylaw. If you're into the alternative scene you'll completely love it; if not you'll completely marvel at it. Whichever camp you fall into you'll need to take a break halfway...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village