Collected by Cici Zhang
Corner of Quay and, Hobson St, Viaduct Harbour, Auckland 1140, New Zealand
On Auckland's doorstep are two of our marine taonga (treasures) and you have the chance to see them in their natural habitat. Explore Group leaves from downtown Auckland and they spot dolphins on over 90% of their trips and whales on over 75% -...
Lake Pupuke, Auckland, New Zealand
Hidden away on Auckland’s North Shore is Lake Pupuke, a volcanic fill-in in a city of volcanic fill-ins, not far from the suburbs of Takapuna and Milford. A pleasant stroll on a winter’s day, Pupuke is the ideal place to take the kids to feed the...
124 Oceanview Rd, Oneroa, Auckland 1081, New Zealand
A favourite with Waihekians, The Oyster Inn has already made an impression despite being relatively young. The islanders love the laid-back atmosphere, and even if you're coming from 'town' - like me - you'll be given a cheery welcome before you...
22 The Promenade, Takapuna, Auckland 0622, New Zealand
Takapuna locals are blessed. To have a café of this stature sitting on the doorstep of the Waitemata Harbour with views out to volcanic Rangitoto Island, is what foodie dreams are made of. A repeat winner of café awards, the Takapuna Beach Café is...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands