Collected by Ashlee Ciora
2 Jumeirah St - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
When it opened in December 1999, the Burj al Arab—a sail-shaped, all-suite skyscraper hotel built on an artificial island—put Dubai on the map as an over-the-top travel destination and became a landmark. Even today, the Burj al Arab...
Building 8, The Shoreline - Palm Jumeirah - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Dubai’s one and only stand-alone beach club, Riva gets rave reviews for its Ibiza like ambience. With a private beach on one of the giant fronds of the Palm Jumeriah, the biggest man-made island in the world, there are plenty of sun loungers,...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys