Collected by Trevor Taylor
Largo do Chafariz, 9000-080 Funchal, Portugal
While traveling to Portugal, I decided to plan about five days on Madeira Island. Madeira has been called "The Pearl of the Atlantic" because of its lush beauty. When we arrived, I could see just why this little bit of heaven was given that title....
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands