Atlanta with Skyla
Collected by Dalya Washington
Located right across the park from most of Atlanta's major tourist attractions, a visit to the Children's Museum of Atlanta makes for a welcome addition to your day. Open daily, except for Wednesdays, the children's museum specializes in exhibits...
1202 North Point Cir, Alpharetta, GA 30022, USA
Anyone who thinks that the bright pink building at North Point Mall is "just a store to buy dolls" has never been inside the doll wonderland. The American Girl Bistro's Atlanta location is so much more. Here you can eat lunch with yours or a...
225 Baker St NW, Atlanta, GA 30313, USA
The world’s largest aquarium by volume, this downtown spot is easily one of the city’s top attractions. Opened in 2005 through partnerships with Atlanta-based Home Depot, the $300 million facility boasts more than 100,000 animals and...
800 Cherokee Avenue SE, Atlanta, GA 30315, USA
The city’s oldest tourist attraction, Zoo Atlanta actually started by accident. In 1889, a traveling circus went bankrupt and sold its animals to a local businessman, who decided to open a zoo in Grant Park to house his new pets. Over the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun