Collected by Yasmin Ariella
75 14th St NE, Atlanta, GA 30309, USA
Modern luxury meets old-school Southern hospitality at the Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta. Amenities such as the Four Seasons signature marble bathroom with a deep tub, separate shower, and C.O. Bigelow products are coupled with sweeping views of...
100 Ivan Allen Jr Blvd NW, Atlanta, GA 30313, USA
Housed in the Centennial Olympic Park tourism corridor, the Center for Civil and Human Rights is much more than a museum. While the emphasis is certainly on the civil rights movement, there are also several exhibits about the modern age. Set aside...
225 Baker St NW, Atlanta, GA 30313, USA
The world’s largest aquarium by volume, this downtown spot is easily one of the city’s top attractions. Opened in 2005 through partnerships with Atlanta-based Home Depot, the $300 million facility boasts more than 100,000 animals and...
800 Cherokee Avenue SE, Atlanta, GA 30315, USA
The city’s oldest tourist attraction, Zoo Atlanta actually started by accident. In 1889, a traveling circus went bankrupt and sold its animals to a local businessman, who decided to open a zoo in Grant Park to house his new pets. Over the...
1811 Piedmont Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30324, USA
In the film "Up in the Air," George Clooney's character recommended this Atlanta restaurant and suggested you "bring a bib." He wasn't off the mark in describing this classic eatery, located near the Atlanta Botanical Garden. On any given day, you...
121 Baker St NW, Atlanta, GA 30313, USA
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles