Collected by Duniel Deya
1093 Hemphill Ave NW, Atlanta, GA 30318, USA
When you fly in the ingredients straight from Italy, it's hard to go wrong: San Marzano tomatoes, fresh Mozzarella di Bufala, and extra virgin olive oil. Even the pizza ovens are shipped in from Naples. The restaurant is open until they run out of...
529 West Peachtree Street Northwest, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA
It’s not every day that you can eat a meal in a restaurant owned by a soul legend. While there are a couple of locations around town, the one across from the Fox Theatre is the most iconic. Patrons line up outside, especially for Sunday...
1238 DeKalb Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30307, USA
One of Atlanta’s most popular barbecue joints, Fox Bros. is packed every day, rain or shine. Locals jam the Little Five Points favorite for Texas-style fare like pulled pork and Flintstone-size ribs, best paired with sides like macaroni and...
1031 Ponce De Leon Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30306, USA
Many late nights out in Atlanta end up in the inevitable search for food, and one of the most popular destinations for a post-bar bite is Majestic Diner. They've been serving "food that pleases," as advertised on the sign, since 1929. Breakfast...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles