Collected by Tressa Adams
1 Krog St NE, Atlanta, GA 30307, USA
If you're a fan of street art, you've come to the right place. I'm not sure if it's officially legal, but this tunnel and many of the surrounding walls are ignored by police and the graffiti task force. It's the biggest and longest running...
61 N Ave NW, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA
The Varsity is one of the first landmarks you pass as you enter the city. You can't miss the big neon "V" on North Avenue. It calls itself the world's largest drive-in and has served generations of Georgia Tech students, politicians, tour groups,...
1100 Howell Mill Rd, Atlanta, GA 30318, USA
Every city needs a go-to brunch spot and for me it's West Egg Cafe over on Atlanta's Westside. Named for the setting of The Great Gatsby, you will find a line out the door nine times out of ten. It's definitely no longer Atlanta's best kept...
1850 Howell Mill Rd NW, Atlanta, GA 30318, USA
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now