Collected by Kaz Brecher
3060 Peachtree Rd NW, Atlanta, GA 30305, USA
Named for characters from The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, King + Duke is the next “it” restaurant in Atlanta. Inspired by hearty meals, King + Duke keeps it simple with entrees like hearth roasted fish, pasture leg chicken, and ratatouille....
3850 Roswell Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30342, USA
DTox Organic Juice and Junk in Buckhead serves up organic drinks, soups, and salads for those looking for clean living. The juices combine your favorite fruits with all the necessary greens you might not be getting in your diet. DTox milks combine...
265 Pharr Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30305, USA
If you see the giant fish in front of the restaurant, you know you're in the right place. Atlanta Fish Market has the Southeast's largest selection of seafood, so don't be concerned that the restaurant is nowhere near the ocean. The menu covers...
3365 Piedmont Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30305, USA
Farm Burger is not just another trend in burger chains, but a restaurant with a conscience. Where your meat comes from matters, so you can be sure that what you order at Farm Burger will be grass fed, dry aged, and ground fresh. They work with...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign