Collected by Nikki Bayley, AFAR Local Expert
475 Bill Kennedy Way SE, Atlanta, GA 30316, USA
A critic’s favorite offering specials most evenings, such as Tasting Plate Tuesdays and Comfort Food Sundays, this farm-fresh bistro is a great introduction to Southern-inspired cooking at a reasonable price. Check out the huge global wine...
5442 Frontage Rd #110, Forest Park, GA 30297, USA
A must for any aviation fans, this small—but packed—museum is run by incredibly helpful and knowledgeable staff, and you’ll find plenty here amongst the 35,000 artifacts to keep you—and any other plane nuts, no matter how big or small—occupied for...
121 Baker St NW, Atlanta, GA 30313, USA
6714 GA-85, Riverdale, GA 30274, USA
Explore your creative side at the Seven Arts Center, where kids and adults can tap into expert tuition in the worlds of music, art, drama, and poetry. If you’re just in town for a few days you can pre-register for a private class and sharpen up...
5495 Old National Hwy # A1, Atlanta, GA 30349, USA
Want to see how the locals have fun? Get down to Grown Folks on a Thursday evening and learn how to line dance with the Southside Steppers—Atlanta’s number one dance group—and a 30-something crowd that's up for good times. Not a fancy joint, more...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands