Collected by Nikki Bayley , AFAR Local Expert
475 Bill Kennedy Way SE, Atlanta, GA 30316, USA
A critic’s favorite offering specials most evenings, such as Tasting Plate Tuesdays and Comfort Food Sundays, this farm-fresh bistro is a great introduction to Southern-inspired cooking at a reasonable price. Check out the huge global wine...
121 Baker St NW, Atlanta, GA 30313, USA
At Atlanta’s World of Coca-Cola, you can taste dozens of Coke flavors from around the world (beware the bitter “Beverly” from Italy) and pose for pictures with the adorable polar bear from the holiday commercials. The perfect...
6714 GA-85, Riverdale, GA 30274, USA
Explore your creative side at the Seven Arts Center, where kids and adults can tap into expert tuition in the worlds of music, art, drama, and poetry. If you’re just in town for a few days you can pre-register for a private class and sharpen up...
5495 Old National Hwy # A1, Atlanta, GA 30349, USA
Want to see how the locals have fun? Get down to Grown Folks on a Thursday evening and learn how to line dance with the Southside Steppers—Atlanta’s number one dance group—and a 30-something crowd that's up for good times. Not a fancy joint, more...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Travel News The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum