Collected by Amanda Porteus
200 14th St NW, Atlanta, GA 30318, USA
An Atlanta breakfast institution since 1956, the Silver Skillet has been run by the same family for more than 20 years. Featured in countless movies and television shows, including The Real McCoy and Remember the Titans, you may have even seen it...
210 Peachtree Street Northwest, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA
There may be no more iconic a restaurant than the Sun Dial, located at the top of the Westin Peachtree Plaza hotel. The 360-degree views of Atlanta make it ideal for special occasions like anniversaries, birthdays, and especially marriage...
380 Auburn Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30312, USA
The MLK Birth Home and Historical Center is an Atlanta must-see. Highlights include sitting in his church with his sermons playing in the background, walking the impressive grounds of the center and learning about MLK 's childhood and family life...
441 John Lewis Freedom Pkwy NE, Atlanta, GA 30307, USA
His eponymous museum offers an interesting and in-depth look at the life and presidency of Jimmy Carter. One of the highlights is a re-creation of the Oval Office from his time in the White House, and the library and museum boast beautiful...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Expedition Cruises Take This Quiz to Find Your Perfect Cruise Destination Sponsored by Crystal Yacht Expedition Cruises