Collected by Alec Powers
224 Ponce De Leon Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA
If you ask anyone who’s visited Atlanta for restaurant recommendations, they’ll almost certainly suggest Mary Mac’s Tea Room. While the spot is a favorite of tourists—and celebrities, for that matter—it’s also a...
465 North Highland Avenue Northeast, Atlanta, GA 30307, USA
You may have already driven past Folk Art without realizing it, but once you've been you'll always want to go back. Featured on Diners, Drive Ins and Dives, the restaurant is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. As sister restaurant to...
4061 Jonesboro Rd, Forest Park, GA 30297, USA
Touted as the best Vietnamese food in Atlanta, the no-frills Pho Dai Loi’s three locations, (including one just minutes from the airport) serve some of the most flavorful and adventurous cuisine in the state. There’s a range of meat-based pho...
716 Ponce De Leon Pl NE, Atlanta, GA 30306, USA
While it doesn't look quite like the Champs-Élyssées, the 46,000-square-foot space Paris on Ponce will still transport you to another place. Since opening in 1995 on the busy Ponce de Leon Avenue, it has added Pop Marché and more than 30 other...
209 Edgewood Ave SE, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA
The neighborhood where Martin Luther King Jr. grew up hosts local farmers and vendors at the Sweet Auburn Curb Market. It's where you can find that unusual ingredient, be it chitlins, rabbit, or live crabs. The market also has a few permanent...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys