Collected by Anneka Slade
190 Marietta St NW, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA
A tour of CNN Center offers a fascinating look at what it takes to run the 24-hour news cycle. At the world headquarters, founded by media icon Ted Turner in 1980, guests can tour the actual news desks and see a replica of the famed...
3500 Peachtree Rd NE G-1, Atlanta, GA 30326, USA
Legoland has quickly become Atlanta's top attraction for kids. Located in Phipps Plaza, the city's shopping mecca, families can purchase all the Lego products next door at the store before exploring the discovery center. It includes Lego replicas...
1811 Piedmont Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30324, USA
In the film "Up in the Air," George Clooney's character recommended this Atlanta restaurant and suggested you "bring a bib." He wasn't off the mark in describing this classic eatery, located near the Atlanta Botanical Garden. On any given day, you...
250 Marietta St NW, Atlanta, GA 30313, USA
Located in the Centennial Olympic Park tourism corridor, the College Football Hall of Fame combines the South’s one true love with an interactive fan experience. Here, visitors find a hall of fame recognizing some of the sport’s...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico