Collected by Jerriann Sullivan
675 Ponce De Leon Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA
After many years of construction, the former Sears building and city hall annex reopened as a mixed-use development with lofts, offices and storefronts. The massive brick structure that dominates the neighborhood skyline also has a food hall...
1280 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30309, USA
One of the South’s top art institutions, the High Museum was established in 1905 with a collection of European works. Over time, it has expanded to include modern art, regional artists, and rotating exhibits on everything from designer...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter