Collected by Jerriann Sullivan
675 Ponce De Leon Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA
After many years of construction, the former Sears building and city hall annex reopened as a mixed-use development with lofts, offices and storefronts. The massive brick structure that dominates the neighborhood skyline also has a food hall...
1280 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30309, USA
One of the South’s top art institutions, the High Museum was established in 1905 with a collection of European works. Over time, it has expanded to include modern art, regional artists, and rotating exhibits on everything from designer...
- 1 Travel News U.S. Citizens Will Need to Register to Travel to Europe Starting in 2021
- 2 Travel Tips How to Get the Best Last-Minute Travel Deals
- 3 Travel News Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Is Opening Soon—Here’s Everything You Need to Know
- 4 National Parks California Wildflowers: Where and When to Find Them During the Super Bloom
- 5 Road Trips The Best Tools for Planning a Road Trip