Collected by Julia Beck
56 E Andrews Dr NW #10, Atlanta, GA 30305, USA
Henri’s is an Atlanta institution known for French pastries, cakes, and breads as well as deli sandwiches made fresh to order. It pays to go early as once the pastries are gone, you’re out of luck. If you go for lunch, be sure to indulge in a...
3850 Roswell Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30342, USA
DTox Organic Juice and Junk in Buckhead serves up organic drinks, soups, and salads for those looking for clean living. The juices combine your favorite fruits with all the necessary greens you might not be getting in your diet. DTox milks combine...
2744 Peachtree Rd NW, Atlanta, GA 30305, USA
Every Saturday, vendors and locals flock to Cathedral of St. Philip for cooking demos, live music, and, of course, fresh produce. It’s the largest producer-only market in the metro Atlanta area, bringing in farmers, artists, and craftsmen. You can...
225 Baker St NW, Atlanta, GA 30313, USA
The world’s largest aquarium by volume, this downtown spot is easily one of the city’s top attractions. Opened in 2005 through partnerships with Atlanta-based Home Depot, the $300 million facility boasts more than 100,000 animals and...
2000 Moreland Ave SE, Atlanta, GA 30316, USA
Starlight Six Drive-In Theatre has been entertaining the area since 1949, and is the last standing drive-in movie theater in Atlanta. Grab concessions (or bring your own), tune the radio to pick up the audio, and lean back to enjoy this nostalgic...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna