Collected by Cherae
240 M.L.K. Jr Dr SE, Atlanta, GA 30312, USA
An unassuming white building is consistently named a local favorite for its delicious hummus and gyros as well as the cheap price tag. The eatery also serves favorites like spanakopita and souvlaki. Go on a nice day and sit outside at a picnic...
4427 Roswell Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30342, USA
For an affordable night out, seek out La Fonda Latina, a local chain that offers Spanish, Cuban, and Mexican fare. The margaritas are strong and the Cuban sandwiches are authentic. Share the paella with a friend and top it all off with a bottled...
670 Trabert Ave NW, Atlanta, GA 30318, USA
Monday Night Brewing Company is the newest kid on the Atlanta craft beer scene, but it already had a strong following before moving into its Trabert Avenue space. The brewery started out as a Monday night men's Bible study, which is how they...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos