Collected by Cleveland M Cook III
1341 Collier Rd NW, Atlanta, GA 30318, USA
During my recent trip to Atlanta, my friends and I had the pleasure of visiting this under-the-radar spot for lunch. Alton Brown named one of its signature dishes as the best thing he's ever had. Enough said—I had to try it. Once we arrived it...
441 Freedom Pkwy NE, Atlanta, GA 30307, USA
His eponymous museum offers an interesting and in-depth look at the life and presidency of Jimmy Carter. One of the highlights is a re-creation of the Oval Office from his time in the White House, and the library and museum boast beautiful...
1812 Peachtree St NW, Atlanta, GA 30309, USA
From the outside you might think you’ve happened upon some beachside grill, but R. Thomas is right in the middle of Buckhead on Peachtree Street. Diners are greeted by a gang of parrots before entering the restaurant. The family owned and operated...
466 Edgewood Ave SE, Atlanta, GA 30312, USA
Sacrilegious to some and hilarious to others, “Church,” as it’s fondly known, is something unique to the Old Fourth Ward. Located on Edgewood Avenue, Church attracts hipsters for the $4 PBR tall boys and endless games of ping...
100 Peachtree Street #2300, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA
A perfect example of urban renewal, the Atlanta BeltLine is a running and biking trail built on an old railway track. Its ever-popular Eastside Trail runs from Reynoldstown to Piedmont Park but is currently being expanded to the south and north...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna