Collected by Megan Catterton
225 Baker St NW, Atlanta, GA 30313, USA
My brother graduated from law school in Atlanta this spring, and, while I was in town, I visited the Georgia Aquarium. The Aquarium has an amazing collection of fish, including a couple of whale sharks and several manta rays. However, the...
914 Howell Mill Rd, Atlanta, GA 30318, USA
This place has a very cool atmosphere from the moment you walk up to the restaurant. Tall ceilings, big pendant lights, wood fire ovens, oyster bar, putt putt golf outside, and a striking bar in the dining room. Cocktails were great, yummy rolls...
1745 Peachtree St NW, Atlanta, GA 30309, USA
Tuk Tuk Thai Food Loft brings the country’s street food scene to Atlanta, offering tapas-style dining with unbeatable views of the skyline. Tucked into the top floor of a shopping center, guests are greeted with a real tuk tuk next to the elevator...
3400 Around Lenox Rd #209, Atlanta, GA 30326, USA
While the Shops Around Lenox are full of boutiques, Fab’rik is an Atlanta success story, currently with 20 locations and counting. They take current trends in fashion and make them affordable, even selling Fab’rik White Collection,...
1093 Hemphill Ave NW, Atlanta, GA 30318, USA
When you fly in the ingredients straight from Italy, it's hard to go wrong: San Marzano tomatoes, fresh Mozzarella di Bufala, and extra virgin olive oil. Even the pizza ovens are shipped in from Naples. The restaurant is open until they run out of...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign