Collected by Megan Catterton
225 Baker St NW, Atlanta, GA 30313, USA
The world’s largest aquarium by volume, this downtown spot is easily one of the city’s top attractions. Opened in 2005 through partnerships with Atlanta-based Home Depot, the $300 million facility boasts more than 100,000 animals and...
914 Howell Mill Rd, Atlanta, GA 30318, USA
This place has a very cool atmosphere from the moment you walk up to the restaurant. Tall ceilings, big pendant lights, wood fire ovens, oyster bar, putt putt golf outside, and a striking bar in the dining room. Cocktails were great, yummy rolls...
1745 Peachtree St NW, Atlanta, GA 30309, USA
Tuk Tuk Thai Food Loft brings the country’s street food scene to Atlanta, offering tapas-style dining with unbeatable views of the skyline. Tucked into the top floor of a shopping center, guests are greeted with a real tuk tuk next to the elevator...
3400 Around Lenox Rd #209, Atlanta, GA 30326, USA
While the Shops Around Lenox are full of boutiques, Fab’rik is an Atlanta success story, currently with 20 locations and counting. They take current trends in fashion and make them affordable, even selling Fab’rik White Collection,...
1093 Hemphill Ave NW, Atlanta, GA 30318, USA
When you fly in the ingredients straight from Italy, it's hard to go wrong: San Marzano tomatoes, fresh Mozzarella di Bufala, and extra virgin olive oil. Even the pizza ovens are shipped in from Naples. The restaurant is open until they run out of...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December