Athens, atypical college town, has extra quirkiness to it. Home of the Georgia Bulldawgs and 35,000 college kids, we overflow a 100,000 seat stadium on football Saturdays wearing mostly red and black while woofing incessantly. However, we also are the home to REM and an incredible music scene. We also have the best collection of restaurants I have ever seen in a town this size. The bar scene is crazy on a weekend night. And, you can burn that food and those drinks with a bike ride on a lazy day.
- 1ArtArticleThere's a Museum in Vienna That's Full of Fake Art
- 2Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip
- 3Festivals + EventsArticleSee the Lights and Colors of Diwali in These Gorgeous Instagram Photos
- 4Health + WellnessArticleAn Inspiring Wellness Getaway at Maui's Fairmont Kea LaniSponsored by Fairmont
- 5Style and DesignArticleThree Hawaiian Brands That Will Redefine Your Souvenir T-Shirt Game